- Mobility scooters are often used in conjunction with other mobility aids, including walking frames and canes.
- A mobility scooter cane holder allows you to take your cane with you when out and about and easily access it to walk short distances.
- The cane holder for mobility scooters mounts directly onto the scooter towbar.
- It’s also available as a side mount option, or with an additional flag holder for increased safety and visibility.
- The cane can be easily slipped into the holder when not in use, then accessed for use where a mobility scooter isn’t appropriate, such as inside a store or waiting room.
- The Aspire Scooter crutch holder is a safe and ideal location for you to keep your walking stick when riding your scooter
- Easy to reach location
- Please check before purchasing if this can be attached to your Aspire Mobility Scooter