- For a mobility scooter to operate correctly and safely, it requires high-quality tyres that are appropriate to the scooter style and conditions.
- The right mobility scooter tyres offer stability, grip and cushioning from the bumps along walkways.
- At Aidacare, we provide an assortment of high-quality and durable mobility scooter tyres.
- Our selection of tyres includes solid, pneumatic (air filled) and foam filled options in various sizes.
- These tyres are designed to be compatible with the selection of mobility scooters we offer.
- We recommended always having a spare tyre on hand, in the event of a puncture or crack.
- Spare tyres can often be changed at a bike shop, or with the assistance of roadside care, if required.
- If you are unsure what type of tyres your mobility scooter requires, check your manufacturer’s documentation for information.
- A range of tyres and tubes to fit the Aspire Mobility Scooter range.