- Mobility scooters are often used in conjunction with other mobility aids, including walking frames and canes.
- A mobility scooter cane holder allows you to take your cane with you when out and about and easily access it to walk short distances.
- The cane holder for mobility scooters mounts directly onto the scooter towbar.
- It’s also available as a side mount option, or with an additional flag holder for increased safety and visibility.
- The cane can be easily slipped into the holder when not in use, then accessed for use where a mobility scooter isn’t appropriate, such as inside a store or waiting room.
- Scooter mounted walking stick holder
- Mounts directly onto the scooter tow bar (or side option)
- Also available in side mounted and flag holding version
- Both options come in either single or double
- For Cane Holder Double Side and Single Side requires L Piece Accessory (SCA668310)
- Please note: Picture shows Cane Holder Single Rear
- 1 Year