- Old or degraded batteries can not only affect the available run time of your mobility scooter and the frequency of recharging, they can also affect the overall operation of your mobility scooter.
- Overtime, rechargeable batteries become less effective as a result of use.
- While proper battery maintenance will ensure you get the most of your mobility scooter battery pack, eventually it will need replacing.
- Aidacare offers a range of durable replacement batteries.
- Our mobility scooter batteries are long-lasting, durable and designed to be compatible with our selection of mobility scooters and are available in a variety of amps.
- For help selecting the right replacement battery for mobility scooter, consult your manufacturer’s documentation or contact the team at Aidacare.
- A range of durable replacement batteries for Mobility Scooters and Wheelchairs.
- Please check your manufacturer’s documentation for the correct battery
- 6 Months – 1 Year