- While a mobility scooter offers increased independence and can reduce social isolation, as with any mobility aid there are safety aspects to be aware of.
- Using a scooter safely means knowing how to operate it, understanding where you can use it, and ensuring you consider other pedestrians and road users.
- When mounted to your mobility scooter, a safety flag helps to alert others of your approach and is recommended for all mobility scooter users.
- A mobility scooter safety flag is especially helpful when using busy walkways or in areas where parked cars reduce visibility at pedestrian crossings.
- A long flexible flag to provide increased visibility to a scooter
- 1 Year